APRIL WORKSHOPS WEEK
We have no regular group classes this week, instead we are bringing you a week of special workshops!
Monday, April 24th
- 7PM-8PM: “Leader/Follower Back Sacadas (Every Which Way but Up).” Elegant sequences to train sacadas for both roles. Aesthetic principles and structure are key to executing the movements with style! This training routine is excellent for upping your practice or simply to add a shine of flash to your next tanda!
- 8PM-9PM: Guided practica with the Cleveland Tango School
Tuesday, April 25th
- 7PM-8PM: “How to Roll with it…” Do you want to spice up your bachata, but not sure how? Let Crystal help you master the art of body isolation!
- 8PM-9PM: “Bachata Footwork.” Learn some fancy bachata footwork from the Mistress of Syncopation herself!
Wednesday, April 26th
- 6:30PM-7:30PM: “The Way of the Peaceful Dipper.”Not sure about dips? Let Parker guide you! Leaders: Learn how to prep different types of dips in various dances & how to tell if your partner wants to be dipped and how low they are comfortable going. Followers: Learn how to be “light” how to do be in control of IF you are dipped and how low you want to go!
- 7:30PM-9:00PM: Latin Body Movement EXTREME “SUMMER IS COMING” EDITION! Start your summer off right with an EXTREME ABS workout AND work on your Samba, Cha Cha and Jive technique! Guest Instructor: Slava Polubnev (DancingMadeEZ)
Thursday, April 27th
- 8PM-9PM: “Salsa Basics Bootcamp.” Whether you’ve had NO experience or need to solidify those basic moves, this class is for you. Let our expert Salsa instructor, Rebecca Sweet, guide you through the basic steps in this one hour intensive
- 8PM-9PM: “Not Your Basic Salsa” with our LA Style Salsa Guru Joe who will teach you how to literally sweep your follow off her (or his) feet on the dance floor!
$15 per workshop
*Don’t miss our Sizzling Salsa Thursday on Thursday April 27th!
*Pre-dance kizomba class with Laurel at 8:15, DJ JediKid starts playing music at 9pm! We will be celebrating Parker Amsel’s Birthday!
* For more information about our parties and special events, click on the “Dance Parties” tab on our home page!